October 21st, 2023
JOB Title: Enrollment Officer (Outbound Tele sales Representative)
Reports to: Director – Customer Success
Division/Department - Customer Success
Desired Work Experience - 5-10 Years
Work Location: Remote
Shift Timings: 12 PM (IST) to 9 PM (IST)
Work Mode: 5 Days a week (Friday, Saturday and Sundays fixed working days).
Must Haves: Experience in Ed Tech Industry, with proven experience in cold callings (80-100 calls a day)
Immediate Joiners are highly preferable.
Founded in 2007, Corporate Gurukul (CG), a Singapore-headquartered Ed-Tech venture, is focused on transforming the youth to be 'empathetic leaders' of tomorrow. We achieve this through 'applied experiential learning and research' with the world's top university and industry partners. Corporate Gurukul’s purpose is to be an inspiring coach in our students’ ‘Good to Great’ journey. Our pedagogy is inspired by the ‘gurukul’ system, which is experiential in nature and socially relevant. Our internships and research interventions offer understanding and creating solutions to real-world global challenges, in partnership with Harvard University’s Harvard Student Agencies (HSA), National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, Amazon, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. We empower students to 'stand-out' and be drivers of change to create a positive impact on the planet. They thrive on some of the biggest challenges facing our planet today and want to innovate and disrupt the status quo. Our internship and research interventions are in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Design Thinking, Business, Entrepreneurship, Medicine, Law and International Business.
Areas of Responsibility:
Job Summary and Details:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Enrollment Officer to join our Customer Success team. The primary role is to secure sales by reaching out to customers through phone calls, emails, WhatsApp messages and other channels to reach, follow-up and close sales on leads. The leads are generated through social media and other campaigns run by Corporate Gurukul Marketing team. The Enrollment officer is expected to understand the customer needs empathetically, pitch CG products/ do presentations, counsel/ answer FAQs, introduce payment procedure and close the sale.
To carry out the duties successfully, the candidate is expected.
- To deeply understand CG products in order to effectively communicate the product features and benefits to customers.
- Perform research and analysis to understand customers,
- “Respectfully, tactfully yet relentlessly” follow-up the leads,
- Understand the customers empathetically,
- Discuss product specifications with customers,
- Counsel customers and answer FAQs,
- Introduce payment plans and terms/ conditions of the products.
It is expected that the Enrollment Officer works collaboratively with a team of Marketing/ Customer Success professionals to achieve target revenues and will build positive relationships with customers while adhering to the company's policies. The Enrollment Officer is expected to keep an accurate record of all sales activities, including customer interactions, sales pipeline and report to Director- Customer Success.
- High School diploma or equivalent, some college coursework in marketing, business or related field preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong self-management skills to work effectively in a remote setup.
- Proven experience in outbound sales or telemarketing is highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment in a multi-cultural setup.
- Having a fast and reliable internet connection, own laptop with a good camera/ microphone and a quiet, secure environment to work in at the vendor’s location.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software and sales automation tools in a plus
If you are a self-motivated, results- driven individual with a passion for sales and customer satisfaction, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Key measures of success:
- Identifying sales opportunities, generating leads and determined qualified leads.
- Lead to be called within 15 minutes of receiving it.
- More than 90% lead connectivity to be there.
- Contacting prospective customers and initiating outbound phone calls.
- Converting leads into customers (Successful application (AF) is when the student pays INR
- 500 to schedule the PRT and appears for it).
- Preparing sales contracts.
- Communicating with qualified prospects either verbally or in writing throughout their sales
- Understanding and promoting the company’s products and services.
- Working with the company’s software to log customer interactions and maintaining customer
- Coordinating sales and marketing activities.
- Working closely with the customer success department to deliver excellent customer service.
- Generating sales reports.
- Meeting sales goals – monthly sales goals, activity goals, etc.
- Adhering to company guidelines.
Technical Competencies: Ability to grasp Product Knowledge of CG
Functional Competencies: Selling Skills
- Call Timings: 3 pm SGT- 12 midnight SGT (12:30 PM- 9:30 PM IST)
- No. of Working Days: 5 Days a week including Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- School Spocs
- Parents & Students
- Customer Success
Learn More About Us
Understand how Corporate Gurukul helps people share ideas, find out what drives us and see who we are.
Find us on Social Media
It started off in a more hectic manner than I could expect. ... read more
- Priyanshi Somani, Manipal Institute of Technology
“GAIP is perfectly aligned with someone's goal who wishes to experience an outburst of academic challenges while working on projec ... read more
- Sukriti Shaw, SRM Institute of Science and Technology
“Combining different characters and skillset from different institutes and domains in a new country and fantastic institute, it wa ... read more
- Shaolin Kataria, VIT, Vellore
“An enriching and enthralling experience. The course was extensive but worth every penny. ... read more
- Arudhra Narasimhan V, SASTRA DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY
“I personally learned quite a bit here but the 6-month project or LOR aren't as easy to get as was portrayed before. ... read more
- Dwait Bhatt, BITS PILANI
“It was a great experience for me, and far beyond my expectations. ... read more
- Shrikant Tarwani, LNM Institute of Information Technology
“This Internship is the perfect balance of theory and practical application. ... read more
- Mahima Borah, Manipal Institute of Technology
“This Internship has strengthened my concepts on Artificial Intelligence and Deep learning which are the hot words of today’s t ... read more
- Mansi Agarwal, Delhi Technological University