Manager - Project Management
October 22nd, 2023
JOB Title: Manager - Project Management
Reports to: AD - Project
Division/Department - Project
Desired Work Experience - 5-8 Years
Work Location: Remote
Role Split - 80% Project Delivery + 20% Alumina Referral Sales
Work Mode: 5 Days a week (Weekend availability is required).
Candidates should have a valid passport and must be ok with International Travel.
Immediate Joiners are highly preferable.
Founded in 2007, Corporate Gurukul (CG), a Singapore-headquartered Ed-Tech venture, is focused on transforming the youth to be 'empathetic leaders' of tomorrow. We achieve this through 'applied experiential learning and research' with the world's top university and industry partners. Corporate Gurukul’s purpose is to be an inspiring coach in our students’ ‘Good to Great’ journey. Our pedagogy is inspired by the ‘gurukul’ system, which is experiential in nature and socially relevant. Our internships and research interventions offer understanding and creating solutions to real-world global challenges, in partnership with Harvard University’s Harvard Student Agencies (HSA), National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, Amazon, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. We empower students to 'stand-out' and be drivers of change to create a positive impact on the planet. They thrive on some of the biggest challenges facing our planet today and want to innovate and disrupt the status quo. Our internship and research interventions are in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Design Thinking, Business, Entrepreneurship, Medicine, Law and International Business.
Successful implementation of CG Projects by bringing various stakeholders and capabilities in perfect harmony to achieve a stellar outcome.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Create schedule and project timeline in line with the Project Head
- Track and report project progress as per pre-defined project SOP
- Manage resources to ensure schedule and milestones are on track
- Coordination with vendors for specific project delivery requirements
- Handling logistics and operations across multiple geographies (e.g.: India, Dubai and Singapore)
- Assess project outcomes along with reports for improvement areas
- Participate in critical incidents and provide regular updates to all stakeholders (internal & external)
- on project status communication
- Drive initiatives towards resolving process issues by resolving complex incidents and request
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly report and present it to the Leadership Team
- Conduct a gap analysis and highlight risks associated in a project
- Travel extensively during Project delivery (India & Singapore)
Key Result Areas:
- Ownership- Takes additional responsibility of (un)planned activities.
- Revenue Impact- Creating comprehensive project plans, implementing project plans, tracking
- project performance and outcomes
- Stakeholder Management- Customer Experience
- Collaboration- Strong peer/ stakeholder feedback.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Ability to Organize, Multi-task and prioritize activities and events
- Has Managed teams, stakeholders and vendors extensively
- Multi-level Stakeholder & Customer Management
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Reporting and process documentation skills
- Issues or Risk Management skills
- Should be available to work on weekends, if needed.
- Compensatory off will be provided in lieu of weekend working.
- Customers (Students & Parents),
- Key Decision Makers of Institute,
- Third party Vendors
- 5-8 Years of Experience
- Master's Degree from Business School is preferred
- PMP Certification will be an added advantage
Learn More About Us
Understand how Corporate Gurukul helps people share ideas, find out what drives us and see who we are.
Find us on Social Media
It started off in a more hectic manner than I could expect. ... read more
- Priyanshi Somani, Manipal Institute of Technology
“GAIP is perfectly aligned with someone's goal who wishes to experience an outburst of academic challenges while working on projec ... read more
- Sukriti Shaw, SRM Institute of Science and Technology
“Combining different characters and skillset from different institutes and domains in a new country and fantastic institute, it wa ... read more
- Shaolin Kataria, VIT, Vellore
“An enriching and enthralling experience. The course was extensive but worth every penny. ... read more
- Arudhra Narasimhan V, SASTRA DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY
“I personally learned quite a bit here but the 6-month project or LOR aren't as easy to get as was portrayed before. ... read more
- Dwait Bhatt, BITS PILANI
“It was a great experience for me, and far beyond my expectations. ... read more
- Shrikant Tarwani, LNM Institute of Information Technology
“This Internship is the perfect balance of theory and practical application. ... read more
- Mahima Borah, Manipal Institute of Technology
“This Internship has strengthened my concepts on Artificial Intelligence and Deep learning which are the hot words of today’s t ... read more
- Mansi Agarwal, Delhi Technological University