Associate Director - Project Management
October 22nd, 2023
JOB Title: Associate Director - Project Management
Division/Department - Project
Desired Work Experience - 5 Years young mind required.
Work Location: ONLY MALE CANDIDATES CAN APPLY, BASED OUT OF DELHI-NCR.
Work Mode: 5 Days Working (Hybrid - 3 days' work from office)
Candidates should have a valid passport and must be ok with International Travel.
Immediate Joiners are highly preferable.
Founded in 2007, Corporate Gurukul (CG), a Singapore-headquartered Ed-Tech venture, is focused on transforming the youth to be 'empathetic leaders' of tomorrow. We achieve this through 'applied experiential learning and research' with the world's top university and industry partners. Corporate Gurukul’s purpose is to be an inspiring coach in our students’ ‘Good to Great’ journey. Our pedagogy is inspired by the ‘gurukul’ system, which is experiential in nature and socially relevant. Our internships and research interventions offer understanding and creating solutions to real-world global challenges, in partnership with Harvard University’s Harvard Student Agencies (HSA), National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, Amazon, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. We empower students to 'stand-out' and be drivers of change to create a positive impact on the planet. They thrive on some of the biggest challenges facing our planet today and want to innovate and disrupt the status quo. Our internship and research interventions are in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Design Thinking, Business, Entrepreneurship, Medicine, Law and International Business.
As an Associate Director - Project Management, you are responsible to strategize and execute the operational plans with respect to Program Delivery and Internal Projects in the most efficient and effective manner for the organization.
Areas of Responsibility:
Project Scope Management:
- Identify strategic priorities for the organization along with the management team.
- Create an operational plan in line with the strategic priorities identified for the organization.
- Create standard operating procedures for customer success to ensure all programs are delivered efficiently.
- Ensure program objectives and outcomes, documentation, monitoring, evaluation and program assessment are all a part of the standard operating procedure and within the allocated budget.
- Identify the vendor and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners, negotiating contracts.
Project Schedule Management:
Collaborate with all stakeholders throughout the customer journey to ensure program delivery is seamless.
Project Risk Management:
Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling risk on a project.
Project Communications Management:
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships and relationships with the Universities /Partners to help build presence and brand for the organization.
- Engagement with the Faculty and partners during the program lifecycle.
- Onboard Teaching Assistants and outline their roles and responsibilities during the program.
- Optimize the Project life cycle for smoothening of work for further recruitments.
- Ensure that the post program deliverables are met within defined timelines.
- Ensure the quality check for the completion documents so that the closure happens error free.
Monitoring and Controlling:
- Ensure outputs and outcomes of customer feedback are measured on a regular basis to ensure a world class delivery of projects.
- Gather feedback from customers by conducting CSAT surveys.
- Train and develop team members to achieve their goals and improve performance.
- Set clear expectations and goals for team members and monitor progress.
- Coach and mentor team members to build their capability and create develop roadmaps.
Deliver (through team) On-Campus and Online programs with success in summers and winters during project delivery, Pre/ During/ Post Programme. Be presented On-Campus for 4-8 weeks in a year and manage at least 1 online programme every quarter.
- 5 Days Working (Hybrid - 3 days' work from office)
- Immediate Joiners are highly preferable.
- Should be ok for National/International Travel
Learn More About Us
Understand how Corporate Gurukul helps people share ideas, find out what drives us and see who we are.
Find us on Social Media
It started off in a more hectic manner than I could expect. ... read more
- Priyanshi Somani, Manipal Institute of Technology
“GAIP is perfectly aligned with someone's goal who wishes to experience an outburst of academic challenges while working on projec ... read more
- Sukriti Shaw, SRM Institute of Science and Technology
“Combining different characters and skillset from different institutes and domains in a new country and fantastic institute, it wa ... read more
- Shaolin Kataria, VIT, Vellore
“An enriching and enthralling experience. The course was extensive but worth every penny. ... read more
- Arudhra Narasimhan V, SASTRA DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY
“I personally learned quite a bit here but the 6-month project or LOR aren't as easy to get as was portrayed before. ... read more
- Dwait Bhatt, BITS PILANI
“It was a great experience for me, and far beyond my expectations. ... read more
- Shrikant Tarwani, LNM Institute of Information Technology
“This Internship is the perfect balance of theory and practical application. ... read more
- Mahima Borah, Manipal Institute of Technology
“This Internship has strengthened my concepts on Artificial Intelligence and Deep learning which are the hot words of today’s t ... read more
- Mansi Agarwal, Delhi Technological University